About WolfrumGuitar

 Hey, I'm Alec Wolfrum and I am a self taught guitar hobbyist and the writer for WolfrumGuitar. I started learning guitar when I got one under the tree for Christmas back in 2016. Guitar is one of the most rewarding hobbies I have picked up. The feeling you get when you perfect a song enough to make it sound exactly like the record is almost unmatched. However, my guitar journey wasn't always a straight path. There were many times where I wanted to quit and just give up playing altogether. My journey was filled with ups and downs and lots of challenges along the way but persevering through them helped form me into the guitar player that I am today. In my blogs I am going to be writing about my experiences past and present to give new/beginner guitarists a straighter and more efficient path to becoming an intermediate and advanced guitar player. Ocassionally, I'll throw in a different style of post every now and then to change things up. If you ever want to come in contact with me or request a topic, please email wolfrumacc255@gmail.com. 

On a more personal note, I am a Senior at Illinois State University majoring in Business Information Systems expecting to graduate this Spring. When I'm not playing guitar I like to enjoy the outdoors, listen to music, workout and watch over my dog and chickens. This blog is a part of my ACC255 class which I am currently enrolled for the 2020 Fall semester. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyzing the Guitar Fretboard