Quarantine will bring us more guitar players

Due to Covid-19 people were forced to be stuck indoors with a lot of time on their hands. As a result, I think we will see more guitarists in within the next year. People have all the time in the world to dedicate to learning guitar. Learning guitar takes a lot of time and commitment, and this boredom is all these guitarists need to help motivate them to grind and get better. I know a lot of my friends recently purchased guitars during quarantine. There is a lot of free content on YouTube and the internet to help these helpless new players. Personally, before Covid happened I always neglected my guitar because there were so many other things I was focused on. But with quarantine, I am almost forced to play and learn new songs just because of sheer boredom. Quarantine helped me fall in love with the hobby I once had. It’s crazy to think that such a bad situation (covid) could help jumpstart so many peoples interest in guitar and music. You just have to make the best out of a negative situation and hope for the best outcome. I feel like picking up guitar during quarantine would be nice because it is very therapeutic and calming which helps you forget about all the negative things going on in the world right now. Hopefully well continue to see a increase of interest in guitar playing, as guitar isn’t as common as it was back in the 90’s with the rock era.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyzing the Guitar Fretboard