Best Methods to Start Guitar

In my previous posts I have probably given you guys a decent trail to help you guys improve and gather enough information if your just starting or even some interesting topics and materials for more experienced players. While I haven’t really covered a specific path for beginners (I plan on creating a more simplistic method later) I hope that there are some tools and tips that you’ve taken with you to help create a smoother journey for your path to a becoming a better guitar player.

Personally, I want to reiterate some points that I would want to give to new players. The first thing and most important is to never give up playing. Playing the guitar is very hard it takes a lot of mental effort and physical strength there are going to be days were you think you are the worst player ever and that you should just donate your guitar to someone who could play better. But trust me, it only gets easier you just need to practice more and more until you finally get it. It takes many mistakes and errors to get good, and you need to constantly learn and analyze from your mistakes. Also, I recommend lessons whether that be online or in person. If you choose online I highly recommend JustinGuitar.com and Marty Schwartz on Youtube. There are lots of amazing free content online and you have the whole internet to help you find information relating to learn new songs and techniques. You just have to put in the work and you’ll it’ll get a little easier every time.

Please help support WolfrumGuitar by purchasing some merch from our store here: https://www.cafepress.com/wolfrumguitar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyzing the Guitar Fretboard